LDAP Browser For Far Manager :)

Want to suggest an idea for a new plug-in? Know for sure what is needed for plug-in X to become the best? Write here.
Locked
KtW
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:27 pm

LDAP Browser For Far Manager :)

Post by KtW »

It's Possible To Interface Far Manager With The LDAP Protocol On TCP Port 389?

Thanks In Advance! :)

User avatar
t-rex
Admin
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:10 pm
Location: Ashdod
Contact:

Post by t-rex »

First of all stop writing in title case. Second, you can write a plugin for this or wait untill someone who can write a plugin will want to write it :twisted:

KtW
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:27 pm

Post by KtW »

t-rex wrote:First of all stop writing in title case. Second, you can write a plugin for this or wait untill someone who can write a plugin will want to write it :twisted:
Roger t-rex ;) I'll respect your order since it's your house here he he...

Anyway it's or not this section called:

www.farmanager.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas

1) if not i've posted my request/suggestion/ideas in the wrong place
2) if yes i think that it's also a nice idea to have a thread for every plugin idea in case some one decide to write a plugin for it and keep us informed ;)

Later...

paul_shmakov
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:29 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

Re: LDAP Browser For Far Manager :)

Post by paul_shmakov »

KtW wrote:It's Possible To Interface Far Manager With The LDAP Protocol On TCP Port 389?

Thanks In Advance! :)
Hi KtW,

I'm working on LDAP plugin.

Paul Shmakov

KtW
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:27 pm

Post by KtW »

:D

Great Paul!! :)

I hope You succed and if You need...

beta testing let me know...

Later...

paul_shmakov
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:29 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contact:

Post by paul_shmakov »

KtW wrote::D

Great Paul!! :)

I hope You succed and if You need...

beta testing let me know...

Later...
Hi Ktw,

Certainly, beta testing is a necessary thing. Thanks
Paul

Locked