command line + dos screen always reverts to 'black' color

You have encountered a problem using Far Manager? Here you can get help.
asdffdsa

command line + dos screen always reverts to 'black' color

Post by asdffdsa »

hello and thanks for reading this,
i love far but i have an issue.

while i have set the command line to use a white background, it seems to continue to do like to revert to black background..
i have tried everything i know to fix this. i changed the settings for the default and per window dos settings to have white background like i can do for any dos program.

when i type 'dir' from the command line i get what you can see in attachment_01.gif please notice that there is some but not all black background. very strange to me.

then if i type 'cls' from the command line, i get what you can see in attachment_02.gif.. the entire background is black.
then no matter what i do, it will continue to look like attachment_02.gif unless i exit out and restart far.

as you can see in both attachments, the command line itself is always a white background. even with attachment_02, as the screen scrolls it output, the command text of 'dir' is still correct but the dos output is black background.

thanks for reading this and i hope you can help me solve this confusing issue.

thanks,
asdffdsa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.