single panel view etc

Something is missing in Far Manager? You have a great idea that should be heared? Write here.
Locked
miles
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:51 pm

single panel view etc

Post by miles » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:05 am

Hi,

sometimes it would be useful to have a single panel view in far - just like maximizing the size of one of the panels but with all the console width.

a user defined column mode in the panels would be nice too

and what about a (single?) undo action for the last copy/move operation. after several hours in front of the computer one could move a bunch of files to the wrong place by mistake (never happened to anyone? :) ). what if such wrong place has already a lot of files?

thanks & greets

miles

User avatar
t-rex
Admin
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:10 pm
Location: Ashdod
Contact:

Re: single panel view etc

Post by t-rex » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:30 am

miles wrote:sometimes it would be useful to have a single panel view in far - just like maximizing the size of one of the panels but with all the console width.
There is fullscreen panel mode.
miles wrote:a user defined column mode in the panels would be nice too
All panel modes are user definable, read the help file.
miles wrote:and what about a (single?) undo action for the last copy/move operation. after several hours in front of the computer one could move a bunch of files to the wrong place by mistake (never happened to anyone? :) ). what if such wrong place has already a lot of files?
Well you could sort the files by last access date and check which are newer or something like that. Or just be more carefull when copying :wink:

Locked