My Favorite Plugins

Here you can discuss about your favorite plug-in.
Joco1114

My Favorite Plugins

Post by Joco1114 »

This is my one of favorites:
FAR My Documents plugin
Version 1.00
for FAR Manager 1.60+, MS Windows 2000
(c) 2000 Andrey MAKEEV
mailto: amakeev@yandex.ru
desc: fast access to My Documents folder by Change Drive Menu (Alt-F1/F2)
to install: unrar, copy into ..\Far\Plugins\FMyDocs, restart FAR
With this plugin I can select (from the drive menu) my "My Documents" folder. Nice, isnt it?

Joc
techie

Post by techie »

Well, nice.. if you use this folder. =) Try to press Ctrl-Shift-1 in Your Documents, move out and then press RightCtrl-1. Maybe you do not need that plugin at all?

My favplugs among those out of standard distribution: WinSCP, 7zip, Uninstall and Colorer. I guess I am not original.
pepak

Post by pepak »

My Favorites:

FAR Commands - I don't know what took me so long to discover this wonderful plugin! Now I don't see how could I live without far:view <for /? and similar command lines!

FRename - I much prefer this plugin's way of renaming files (by opening their list in the editor and letting me to use e.g. RegExps to change the filenames).

NamedFolders - while folder bookmarks (CTRL+SHIFT+#) are nice enough, I need far more bookmarks than mere 10. Thus, NamedFolders. cd::name to set a bookmark, cd:name to recall it.

Regular Expression Search and Replace - one can't live without regexps. There are some bugs in the implementation, but still, it's such a useful tool...